Hello, there. We believe anytime you appear on our website, mobile application, or use our services, you are saying, “oh MyBetaRide, I am entrusting to you my personal information,” and that, we are sure committed to keeping safe.
This policy applies to the information collected by us whenever you use our mobile application, website and request our services. As the need arises, changes may be effected to the policy, but you will indeed be given a notification through email or a statement on our website that spells the difference.
You can check out the policy to be informed about the right ways to protect your privacy and our approach to information practices.
Collection of Information
We get the personal information you provide to us when you communicate with us through our website/mobile application when you make use of our services. The information type is a name, email address, phone number, address, username, password.
Use of Information
We get the information for the following use:
- Provide and improve our services.
- To provide and deliver the services requested at any time, process transactions, and communicate relevant related information.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and provide customer services.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, promotions, events, and rewards.
- Offer solutions in connection with our services.
- Track and share the progress of rides.
- Analyze site traffic and trends and generally understand the interests of customers who work with our services.
- Personalize services for advertisement through content that matches the user profile.
Sharing of Data
We may also share the data we collect:
Rider’s first name, address (pickup location), and other necessary information for you to experience the best service.
With the general public
Questions or comments from users submitted through public forums such as our blogs and social media pages would be seen by the public, including personal data included in the question or comment submitted by such users.
If you have questions about our policy, how we collect or process your data, or anything else related to our information practices, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us at any time.